Virtual Makers Club
Virtual Makers Club In-Person
For elementary school ages, join us virtually via Zoom.
Do you like to make and create? Join us for fun STEAM activities each month! This month we'll learn how to build a recycled can phone and test different supplies to find out what works best. Does a long string work better than a short string? Does a toothpick work better than a paperclip? Let's find out together!
- Recycled soup cans (cleaned and dry)
- String of various sizes and thicknesses
- Knife, scissors, wire cutters, OR use a nail and hammer (for adult to cut hole in bottom of each can)
- Extra person to help you test the sound of your phone!
- Duct tape (optional - for decoration)
Registration is required to save your spot. Email email@example.com for questions or additional assistance.