Located in the @Two Digital Learning Center (second floor of the library), experience virtual worlds, learn new skills, and have fun using the library's virtual reality equipment!
- The VR room will be open for use on Fridays from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Participants will have up to 30 minutes.
- Participants must have a current library card, in good standing.
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older.
- An email address is required to reserve a time slot.
- Participants must read and sign the Release and Waiver of Liability Form before using the VR room.
- If the participant has not arrived 15 minutes after the scheduled reservation, the reservation will be canceled and the room will become available to others.
- Same-day reservations will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 3 months in advance, with the exception of library programming.
- Reservations can be made by utilizing the LibCal scheduling tool located on the @Two Digital Learning Center webpage under Spaces: http://carsoncitylibrary.libcal.com/booking/vr
- Patrons must schedule a room through the library website. For support call the @Two Help Desk at 775-283-7594 or visit the @Two Help Desk in person (on the second floor).
To reserve a room:
- Using the calendar below, select the Friday that you would like to reserve a time slot.
- Then, click on the time slot that you want to reserve. Available times will be noted in green. Times that are noted in red are unavailable.
- You must agree to the Terms & Conditions for Use of Collaboration Rooms to reserve a time slot by clicking on Continue.
- Complete the Booking Details form and click Submit my Booking.
- You must confirm your booking through an email link sent by LibCal.