Located in the Capital Makers makerspace on the first floor of the library. Book an appointment to complete STEP 2 of your training to receive certification on Capital Makers equipment. It is required to complete STEP 1 of training with a score of 80% or higher before scheduling a certification completion appointment. Visit the following link for Niche Academy to access required STEP 1 courses: https://my.nicheacademy.com/capitalmakers.
- You must complete STEP 1 of certification training online with a score of 80% or higher before scheduling an in-person certification completion appointment.
- Participants must have a Premiere library card, in good standing.
- Participants must be 14 years of age or older. A single 10-13 year old can schedule an in-person certification completion appointment, but must be accompanied by a certified premiere card holder.
- Select a date and time on the calendar below to schedule a certification completion appointment. An email address is required to reserve a time slot.
- Participants must read and sign the Capital Makers liability waiver and Capital Makers Rules and Regulations forms before completing their first certification completion appointment. The documents only need to be signed once, unless revisions are made to the original forms.
- Participants will have up to 45 minutes to complete the course and receive certification.
- If the participant has not arrived 15 minutes after the scheduled reservation, the reservation will be canceled.
- Reservations must be submitted 12 hours before the certification completion appointment. Same day reservations cannot be made.
- Participants have three attempts for completing the in-person certification on a single piece of equipment. If the participant does not pass after three attempts, they must wait two months before they can schedule a new in-person certification appointment for that piece of equipment.
- Reservations can be made by visiting the following link: http://carsoncitylibrary.libcal.com/booking/capitalmakers
- For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve a room:
- Using the calendar below, select the date you would like to reserve a time slot.
- Then, click on the time slot that you want to reserve. Available times will be noted in green. Times that are noted in red are unavailable.
- You must agree to the Terms & Conditions listed to reserve a time slot by clicking on continue.
- Complete the Booking Details form and click Submit my Booking.
- You must confirm your booking through an email link sent by LibCal.